You're here: UK Go Karting / Off-Road / FAQs

Off Road (Quad Biking, Mud Buggies and 4x4s) - FAQs

Here are the questions we get asked most often. Click each question to see the answer, and if you've got a question that's not in the list please get in touch.

Do I need to book in advance?

As with any motorised activity spaces need to be booked to ensure that you get the time and date you need.

Is there a minimum age?

Yes. This will vary from venue to venue and the minimum age (and sometimes height) is shown against each activity.

Do I need a driving license?

For buggies and quads no but for the 4x4 days and rally courses you will need a UK license.

What happens if it is raining?

You get wet. The event will go ahead whatever the conditions (with the possible exception of severe flooding).

What should I wear?

Off-road events can be grubby affairs since you will be driving over muddy or event wet surfaces. Whatever is provided by the venue will not be 100% waterproof so if you are driving in wet conditions then consider a spare set of clothes and shoes.

How do I pay?

Upon booking you will be sent a link to pay online. Due to recent EU legislation both credit AND debit cards are now subject to a percentage fee and you will be charged 1.5% to pay by either. You can avoid this cost by paying by BACS – please ask one of our advisors for details.

Can I do more than one activity?

If your choice of venue has the facilities then yes and this would make a great day out.

Search for Venues

... by postcode

Enter your postcode - we'll show your nearest venue!

... by venue name

Enter the name (or part of it) and we'll try to find it for you.

It appears you're outside the UK. If you are a UK resident, please enter your postcode into the search box above and we'll show you your nearest venues.